In this summer class, students will be able to:
• Speak Spanish every day by repeating daily routine phrases, using new vocabulary related to the activities and singing songs.
• Learn and play typical Latin American games.
• Learn confidence by using the target language in different situations.
• Explore the Latin American culture through songs, books, cooking and crafts.
• Develop basic foundations in Spanish speaking, listening and reading skills.
• Practice working in cooperative group activities and projects.
• Present their creations by the end of the program.
This summer we will be exploring the Latin American culture by enjoying fun activities carefully structured.
Speaking Spanish from the first day of class will grow students’ confidence to use the language throughout this summer class.
Each week, children will work on a variety of activities; learning Spanish songs and making puppets to sing them, cooking traditional foods, working on traditional crafts, reading stories in Spanish and more!
At end of the program, students will celebrate their new learning by presenting and explaining their amazing projects and creations to their parents.
¡Este verano, vamos a jugar en español!