Tuesday, April 25
9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
Gregg G. Juárez Community Hall, UCLA Lab School
Do you ever struggle with questions around how to navigate food and family?
- How can I get my kids to eat their veggies?
- Why does the lunchbox come home full?
- Am I depriving my child if I bar cake at parties and snacks at sports practice?
- What’s for dinner?
- … and why does all of this take so much time?!
Mia Moran, bestselling author of Plan Simple Meals, will speak about how to use food, mealtime and rhythm to make getting out the door in the morning, and the “six o’clock scramble,” feel easy and meaningful. Parents will leave with a plan to master healthy lunches, family dinners, food allergies, and other concerns around family and food. Books will be available for purchase at the event.
Refreshments will be served.
UCLA Lab School Community:
Parent permits are valid only on school curbs. After 9:30 a.m., Lot 5/Level 4 is valid for UCLA Blue Permit holders only. Lot R parking is for employees only.
Parking is available in Lot 4 (underground lot), accessible from the intersection of Sunset Blvd and Westwood Plaza. UCLA daily parking fee is $12. Please leave extra time to park and walk.
- This event will be held in Gregg G. Juárez Community Hall, at UCLA Lab School
- Mia’s book, Plan Simple Meals, will be available for purchase at the event
- Questions? Contact us at 310.825.1801