UPCOMING EDGE-UCATOR DAY PROGRAMS
See below for program descriptions and registration
For all programs
- Registration and payment are due one week prior to the workshop.
- Priority will be given to teams of 2 – 8 teachers enrolling from the same school.
- Unfortunately, due to the popularity of the program, there is a maximum of 8 attendees per school.
- Parking will be provided.
- You will receive detailed information on logistics and parking with your registration confirmation.
Sylvia Vallejo — 310-825-1801 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Arts Integration: Visual & Performing Arts (VAPA) in the Inquiry Process
Thursday, April 20, 2017
8:00 – 8:15 a.m. Registration and continental breakfast
8:15 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Welcome, Classroom Visitation, Debrief, Lunch, Planning
Explore ways to use the visual and performing arts to enrich inquiry teaching and learning across the curriculum. Observe in classrooms, debrief with demonstration teachers and plan instruction.
$130 per person