Welcome to the Gonda Family Library
With a wide collection of books and an expert staff, we are here to support and inspire members of the UCLA Lab School community and UCLA in exploring the world of books and information for children and young adult readers. In addition to providing expertise and support for the curriculum, we sponsor programs throughout the year that celebrate the joy of reading.
- UCLA Lab School/UCLA Library Catalog
- Book Corner, a blog from the Gonda Family Library
- Student Resources
- Books, Booklists, and Author Information
- Parent Resources
- Teacher Resources
- Public Libraries
- Library Policies
M-F, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
extended to 3:50 p.m. when FSA enrichment classes are in session
Judith Kantor, Librarian
Jean Miyamoto, Library Assistant
- UCLA Lab School students, parents, faculty and staff
- UCLA Library card holders